Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmmm. Hard to know where to start with the irony of The Guardian publishing a piece

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The faceshooting was as a result of the shame of being suspected, sw, not the shame of his guilt.

What sort of fúcking kangaroo court is this, for Christ's sake?

***************FREE THE LIMERICK ONE!!!!********************

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    We were the first people in the world to put this ban in place.
    Yes. And you were weirdly proud of it. Like the arse-licking thick kid in school sucking up to teacher.

The faceshooting was as a result of the shame of being suspected, sw, not the shame of his guilt.

What sort of fúcking kangaroo court is this, for Christ's sake?

He would say that wouldn't he. If he was really innocent all he had to do was style it out, maybe not use the bike for a few weeks.

Should have given the fúcker the birch.

Oh what a surprise, along comes the bleeding heart liberal to side with criminal

Not a thought for the victim, I note.
    I just meant he might have shot himself by mistake because he was bloody daft, or pissed.

I find this whole story rather strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. And you were weirdly proud of it. Like the arse-licking thick kid in school sucking up to teacher.
    It has universally been hailed and lauded as a great thing.

Even the pubs that flaunted the law soon came on board. Now the people just stand in the doorway.

We were the first people in the world to put this ban in place.
    Yes, I was there. It was pretty ****.

He would say that wouldn't he. If he was really innocent all he had to do was style it out, maybe not use the bike for a few weeks.

Should have given the fúcker the birch.
    It could easily have been a mistake. Chap gets wildly pissed, forgets he walked to the pub rather than took his bike, clambers onto someone else's bike in error, wakes up and everyone's calling him a bike thief.

All too easily done, sw.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

***************FREE THE LIMERICK ONE!!!!********************
    Bit late for the poor old bugger now really.

His brother married a lady who had been convicted of burying a baby in her garden. They certainly knew how to have a good time back in the day, didn't they?

It has universally been hailed and lauded as a great thing.
    Only by the sort of arseholes who don't smoke and didn't used to go into pubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I just meant he might have shot himself by mistake because he was bloody daft, or pissed.

I find this whole story rather strange.
    He never drank, apparently. He was always immaculately presented - a man of enormous moral standing.

It is no wonder to me that the visit of a policeman prompted him to take the route of honour.