Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: :Boxsetwimb: Black Sails on Amazon Prime

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mark Kermode told me his gender politics are all over the place.
    Mark Kermode is a tedious lefty prick whose sanctimonious sermonising forced me to stop listening to a podcast I had previously enjoyed in spite of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mark Kermode is a tedious lefty prick whose sanctimonious sermonising forced me to stop listening to a podcast I had previously enjoyed in spite of him.
    I think he's been told to wind back the leftiness recently, actually.

I think he's been told to wind back the leftiness recently, actually.
    Too late for me, I'm afraid. I just got sick of having to switch to something else while he said things like 'ALTERNATIVE FACTS' in the manner of a fourth former who thinks he's being awfully clever. Tit.

I bet he's still drooling over all and any lefty 'message' movie, though, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Too late for me, I'm afraid. I just got sick of having to switch to something else while he said things like 'ALTERNATIVE FACTS' in the manner of a fourth former who thinks he's being awfully clever. Tit.

I bet he's still drooling over all and any lefty 'message' movie, though, isn't he?
    Oh, absolutely. Trotkskyist nob.

Oh, absolutely. Trotkskyist nob.
    I think the beginning of the end came when I had to listen to the pair of them essentially fellating Ken Loach while supposedly reviewing 'I, Daniel Blake'.