Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: :Boxsetwimb: Black Sails on Amazon Prime

  1. #1

    :Boxsetwimb: Black Sails on Amazon Prime

    Very watchable and loads of guts, gore and dirty sexy stuff, during the Golden age of Piracy.
    I'm into the second season of four and it's not bad at all.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Very watchable and loads of guts, gore and dirty sexy stuff, during the Golden age of Piracy.
    I'm into the second season of four and it's not bad at all.
    Does that have Toby Stephens in? Heard it was good - must check it out

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Very watchable and loads of guts, gore and dirty sexy stuff, during the Golden age of Piracy.
    I'm into the second season of four and it's not bad at all.
    I heard Michael Bay had something to do with it.

    Michael fúcking Bay.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I heard Michael Bay had something to do with it.

    Michael fúcking Bay.
    He made Bad Boys and The Rock - he’s ace man

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He made Bad Boys and The Rock - he’s ace man
    Mark Kermode told me his gender politics are all over the place.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mark Kermode told me his gender politics are all over the place.
    Well he looks like a poor man’s Michael Bolton so that might explain a lot

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mark Kermode told me his gender politics are all over the place.
    Mark Kermode is a tedious lefty prick whose sanctimonious sermonising forced me to stop listening to a podcast I had previously enjoyed in spite of him.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mark Kermode is a tedious lefty prick whose sanctimonious sermonising forced me to stop listening to a podcast I had previously enjoyed in spite of him.
    Having been to many screenings where he has been present and would hold court among his fellow “important” critics, tedious really isn’t the word. Almost put me off the free beer and food, which was generally my reason for being there

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mark Kermode is a tedious lefty prick whose sanctimonious sermonising forced me to stop listening to a podcast I had previously enjoyed in spite of him.
    I think he's been told to wind back the leftiness recently, actually.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think he's been told to wind back the leftiness recently, actually.
    Too late for me, I'm afraid. I just got sick of having to switch to something else while he said things like 'ALTERNATIVE FACTS' in the manner of a fourth former who thinks he's being awfully clever. Tit.

    I bet he's still drooling over all and any lefty 'message' movie, though, isn't he?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •