Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I tried watching that 22 July on Netflix the other day. It was lefty claptrap.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    All about how the nice, upstanding, open borders globalists maintained their principles in spite of the terrible crimes and hatred of Anders Breivik.

In fact, it was so bad that I actually found myself more favourably disposed to the mass murderer than I was when I started watching. He had a couple of very good points imo.

Also, how sinister is it to have a lefty summer camp for children on an island anyway?
    Who are you fooling? You like that mass murderer regardless. You have a t shirt of him which you wear under sweaters.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Who are you fooling? You like that mass murderer regardless. You have a t shirt of him which you wear under sweaters.
    It's a bit more like the SJW's who favor the blood soaked Che Guevara. I don't agree with every wee thing he did that was a bit close to the bone but I agree with his overall underlying message.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    It's a bit more like the SJW's who favor the blood soaked Che Guevara. I don't agree with every wee thing he did that was a bit close to the bone but I agree with his overall underlying message.
    Ah, we have a poster who uses terms like "SJW" come into our happy valley. Well, I suppose it was inevitable.

Ah, we have a poster who uses terms like "SJW" come into our happy valley. Well, I suppose it was inevitable.
    I was going to say NPC but wasn't sure if you lot were woke enough.

Non-Playing Character. I get this.

Non-Playing Character. I get this.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dp2r7HDXQAAZHwN.jpg:large

I think you should pursue the line about crisis actors at recent atrocities. That's a goodun'.

National Car Park?

Say what you like about Anders, the film got very boring once he stopped slotting lefties. Remarkably efficient, he was. Not like these American spray 'n pray merchants you get.

Say what you like about Anders, the film got very boring once he stopped slotting lefties. Remarkably efficient, he was. Not like these American spray 'n pray merchants you get.
    I don't like the bloke. There's something about him... over-confidence? You might even call it a touch of arrogance.

No, on balance, not for me.