Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My starter last night consisted of 'spinach panacotta' and some strips of 'heritage

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    She's got a baby to take care of, Monty. Plus two young children.

I've done the first two stages, each 4 days, but even stage 1 should leave you able to knock up some seriously good food. Perhaps she just doesn't think you're worth the effort.

And when I took it it was much less expensive. Think they charge an insane amount nowadays, close to 5K or summat, I think.
    I think she paid £3.5k or sommat.

She learned some nifty tricks with pastry, but that's gonna get no-one's cock hard, is it.

Speaking of which, I proposed on her first night at the school then ****ed off home on my own because I wouldn't leave the cat overnight

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think she paid £3.5k or sommat.

She learned some nifty tricks with pastry, but that's gonna get no-one's cock hard, is it.

Speaking of which, I proposed on her first night at the school then ****ed off home on my own because I wouldn't leave the cat overnight

I can confirm your Mrs knows some nifty tricks.

Bellend has a salty tang eh b? Who'd have thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The salty tang offered by his rancid bellend would have only have improved the flavour of the spinach panacotta, tbh.
    .. . . . . .. . .. .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    .. . . . . .. . .. .
    Well of course it would, h. Human secretions are salty. Have you never noticed?

Or the preserved lemons, for all love!? What of them?
    Preserved lemons aren't fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Preserved lemons aren't fruit.

I am raising a quizzical eyebrow.

You hadn't anticipated the massive, lemon-shaped hole in your argument, had you?

I am raising a quizzical eyebrow.

You hadn't anticipated the massive, lemon-shaped hole in your argument, had you?
    Fruit is what lives in a bowl, past which one might walk, plucking an example of such a fruit upon which to munch contemplatively whilst looking out of the window at the chaffinches and goldfinches at the bird feeding station.

Preserved lemons are what happens when you over-order lemons. They're good, and everything. Salty and sour. But they're not fruit.

Fruit is what lives in a bowl, past which one might walk, plucking an example of such a fruit upon which to munch contemplatively whilst looking out of the window at the chaffinches and goldfinches at the bird feeding station.

Preserved lemons are what happens when you over-order lemons. They're good, and everything. Salty and sour. But they're not fruit.
    And what, then of lemon juice? WHAT OF YOUR LEMON, SALT AND PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS!?!?!?!?

And what, then of lemon juice? WHAT OF YOUR LEMON, SALT AND PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS!?!?!?!?
    Lemons, see? Not really fruit.

Lemons, see? Not really fruit.
    Definitely a fruit. Citrus fruit, in fact.

Also, what’s that sole recipe with the grapes?