Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea seem to be ****ing about re: Giroud.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Show me a man who claims to have never pished in a wardrobe or other piece of bedroom furniture and I shall show you a liar.
    My wife recently awoke in the night to find me staggering out of our hotel room, bóllocks naked, confused as to why the bathroom had become so large and apparently lacked a toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - you're Cliff Richard example was a better explanation (though I might have gone with Colin Cowdrey). But I wouldn't have a problem with, say Chinese-speaking person bought up in a Chinatown in a furrin city claiming to be Chinese. I think just saying you're born somewhere so you are nationality is too simplistic. Americans are ****ing ridiculous though - that's true
    An interesting double standard operates here, though. If a white person of English extraction grows up and spends their entire life in say China, Japan or India, we would almost never be happy to call them Chinese, Japanese or Indian, would we? And neither, I suspect would the locals.

So to an extent, one's nationality depends also on the extent to which the people of your host nation are prepared to accept you as being of their nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I think someone on here established that Sir C is a mongrel
    Yes, but I identify as a pedigree poodle, so bálls to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My wife recently awoke in the night to find me staggering out of our hotel room, bóllocks naked, confused as to why the bathroom had become so large and apparently lacked a toilet.
    You haven't even the excuse of being pïssed anymore.

SirC - "My wife recently awoke in the night to find me staggering out of our hotel room, bóllocks naked, confused as to why the bathroom had become so large and apparently lacked a toilet. "

Just as the upperty Irishers were walking down the corridor
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Show me a man who claims to have never pished in a wardrobe or other piece of bedroom furniture and I shall show you a liar.
    I once woke up in a hotel somewhere in Yorkshire (I forget where) to discover that I had woken, drunk in the night, walked to the centre of the room and pissed on the carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You haven't even the excuse of being pïssed anymore.
    Oh I was píssed ok. My word, how píssed I was.

Tonight is the first night back on the booze-free regime. I'm going to limit it to Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I feel that's reasonable.

Oh I was píssed ok. My word, how píssed I was.

Tonight is the first night back on the booze-free regime. I'm going to limit it to Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I feel that's reasonable.
    Glad to hear it. Now what might have been a tragic story of senescent decline is transformed into an uplifting tale of drunken roistering.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I once woke up in a hotel somewhere in Yorkshire (I forget where) to discover that I had woken, drunk in the night, walked to the centre of the room and pissed on the carpet.
    #irish

Imagine the smell

#irish

Imagine the smell
    At least I got out of bed

Odd thing was, there wasn't much of a smell. It was almost pure water from what I could make out.