Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Ladies and gentlemen. If you were looking for a way to fight back

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I agree, the Fake Left is now the ruling class. Historical Materialism is the understanding that at any point in history there will be a struggle between classes. Not that class struggle was always going to be the traditional Labour v Capital. The current class struggle is national sovereignty v globalism. Though it is mainly the 'deplorable' forces of labour who favour the former, and the owners of capital (and I don't mean a fùcking ladder and a piece of cloth) who are for the latter.

I was reading the other day (can't remember where) that Blair's real reason for racking up immigration was not to "rub the right's nose in diversity" but to push down labour costs.
    It really, honestly was a miscalculation more than anything else. They genuinely thought the eastern european migration would be far smaller and more gradual. The motivation was a gradual change in the demographic to expand the workforce over the next two decades and look after the millions of old *******s we are stuck with.

That and to push labour costs down in certain sectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It really, honestly was a miscalculation more than anything else. They genuinely thought the eastern european migration would be far smaller and more gradual. The motivation was a gradual change in the demographic to expand the workforce over the next two decades and look after the millions of old *******s we are stuck with.

A miscalculation?

A miscalculation is when a barmaid gets someone's change wrong, not when a Prime Minister lets millions of migrants in, thus fundamentally altering a society's demographics in the space of a decade.

And to make up for the fact that you's lot are all impotent crybaby homos and snowflakes. Far more politically expedient to import redgunamos and various other foreign undesirables than call you out on it.

Essentially what you've done is make a cash settlement on your future, rather than actually take care of it yourselves. glwtpimo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A miscalculation?

A miscalculation is when a barmaid gets someone's change wrong, not when a Prime Minister lets millions of migrants in, thus fundamentally altering a society's demographics in the space of a decade.
    Right. I'm not sure what the alternative could've been. Apart from the obvious, obviously.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. I'm not sure what the alternative could've been. Apart from the obvious, obviously.
    I'm struggling to work out what the story is here, though? Was it a miscalculation (i.e. incompetence) or was it a deliberate decision taken with long-term aims in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And to make up for the fact that you's lot are all impotent crybaby homos and snowflakes. Far more politically expedient to import redgunamos and various other foreign undesirables than call you out on it.

Essentially what you've done is make a cash settlement on your future, rather than actually take care of it yourselves. glwtpimo.
    You're not foreign, you're from Henley ffs!

I'm struggling to work out what the story is here, though? Was it a miscalculation (i.e. incompetence) or was it a deliberate decision taken with long-term aims in mind?
    The latter, I think. At least in Germany, from whence most of my facts about the business come from.

The numbers may be a little frightening, but there's always plenty of wastage where livestock is concerned; most won't actually settle and will simply drift off into elsewhere or back home, rather than stay and be a long-term burden on the national purse.

Anyway, as I said, cash isn't really a problem, kids is.

THe decision is to welcome the immigration. THe miscalculation was the scale. In the numbers they envisaged, the benefits were obvious.

I mean, lets not think for a moment that Brexit is going to put an end to EU migration to Britain. You dont honestly think that do you????

The idea is to control who comes in by taking back our borders. In other words, government responding to the lobbying and 'influence' of certain industries to allow ****loads of poles in at certain times.

We still need a migrant workforce and we are still going to have one. Anyone who thought they were voting to end immigration is going to be pretty ****ing furious in 5-10 years time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're not foreign, you're from Henley ffs!
    Interesting thing; I was back there again recently and we got to musing that fifty-odd years ago, when I was a nipper, there was a grand total of seven redgunamos "fundamentally altering a society's demographics".

Nowadays, while there are dozens more of us going about around the globe, there's still only seven of us in Henley.

THe decision is to welcome the immigration. THe miscalculation was the scale. In the numbers they envisaged, the benefits were obvious.

I mean, lets not think for a moment that Brexit is going to put an end to EU migration to Britain. You dont honestly think that do you????

The idea is to control who comes in by taking back our borders. In other words, government responding to the lobbying and 'influence' of certain industries to allow ****loads of poles in at certain times.

We still need a migrant workforce and we are still going to have one. Anyone who thought they were voting to end immigration is going to be pretty ****ing furious in 5-10 years time.
    Brexit was merely an opportunity for people to show what they believe in; nothing to do with specifics and stats and whatnot.

In other words, it's the culture, stupid