Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ben Stokes fight video....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think its the last punch that has done it for him. The other chap appears to be backing away and trying to calm him down. He floors him.

The stuff before that is mostly scuffling and some badly aimed punches.
    Yes. Doesn't look great, that, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Doesn't look great, that, does it?
    Who is with him? I mean, if that is me there as his mate there is no way I would allow all that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Who is with him? I mean, if that is me there as his mate there is no way I would allow all that to happen.
    Fúck him, deserves to be done.

Note: I have not seen the video.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Fúck him, deserves to be done.

Note: I have not seen the video.
    I quite agree, sw

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I quite agree, sw

I expect he will get done though will be softly dealt with in respect of having a clean record – and being a posh boy cricket type.

A three figure fine and some community service which in his case will be facilitated into sports coaching sessions whereas others are dealt with differently and are forced to help paint premises in Muswell Hill and to sweep leaves and generally act as a fúcking dogsbody in a Scout park or some nonsense in Bounds ****ing Green.

I expect he will get done though will be softly dealt with in respect of having a clean record – and being a posh boy cricket type.
    the bloke he sparked out was backing away and did have his palms up in a rather non-threatening way.

Still, what went on before that is anyone's guess.

:nailhimup:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

A three figure fine and some community service which in his case will be facilitated into sports coaching sessions whereas others are dealt with differently and are forced to help paint premises in Muswell Hill and to sweep leaves and generally act as a fúcking dogsbody in a Scout park or some nonsense in Bounds ****ing Green.
    Do I get the slight hint of bitter experience here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Do I get the slight hint of bitter experience here?
    Just saying like.

He went to a state school and grew up in Cockermouth, sw. Hardly posh.

He is the heavily tattoed son of New Zealand rugby player who grew up and still lives in the Northeast - posher than most Irish people but certainly not a posh cricket type