Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: School just called to inform us my boy fell in the lake so they're sending him home.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Well tbf we had 2 handball courts,3 full size Gaelic pitches and an all-weather pitch for the soccer boys
    I see that and raise you a swimming pool, two sports halls, squash courts, 4 fives courts, an all-weather hockey pitch, tennis courts, six cricket pitches (converted to however many rugger pitches in winter) including one that is used for county matches - all of course with a full-time groundstaff.

One took it for granted at the time, but looking back it does seem faintly ridicules.

They have a zoo there now. It was opened by the Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Naked wresting I assume, as a prelude to full on sodomy. It was that type of school wasn't it, we have established this before.

Any school I was in was 'that type of school', sw. Know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Any school I was in was 'that type of school', sw. Know what I mean?
    Each to their own, we are very open minded in Ireland these days.

I see that and raise you a swimming pool, two sports halls, squash courts, 4 fives courts, an all-weather hockey pitch, tennis courts, six cricket pitches (converted to however many rugger pitches in winter) including one that is used for county matches - all of course with a full-time groundstaff.

One took it for granted at the time, but looking back it does seem faintly ridicules.

They have a zoo there now. It was opened by the Queen.
    We had a swimming pool that me auld fella tiled #proud

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    We had a swimming pool that me auld fella tiled #proud
    Ours was run by Derren Brown's dad, who as far as I can tell wore swimming trunks all year round. Don't think I ever saw him in trousers.

Ours was run by Derren Brown's dad, who as far as I can tell wore swimming trunks all year round. Don't think I ever saw him in trousers.
    PE teachers.Weirdos to a man

The last sentence B.

"That type of school"

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The last sentence B.

"That type of school"
    I'm sure he must have worn trousers occasionally, but I have no memory of him other than in speedos. He was a burly, hairy sort of chap. Smoked cigars pretty much constantly and had a gold chain round his neck. It was very much the 1980s

I'm sure he must have worn trousers occasionally, but I have no memory of him other than in speedos. He was a burly, hairy sort of chap. Smoked cigars pretty much constantly and had a gold chain round his neck. It was very much the 1980s
    Cousin by the name of Savile by any chance?

My school had a glider, an armoury and a rifle range, c.
    No assualt course?