Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I do think it is odd that the spokesman for the National Forum is called

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you quite well?
    Perfectly. I simply have very definite ideas about eggs.

This is what the sophisticated gentleman about town orders from his grocer when it comes to eggs. Anything else is folly.

25676C4700000578-0-image-a-29_1423258757947.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Perfectly. I simply have very definite ideas about eggs.

This is what the sophisticated gentleman about town orders from his grocer when it comes to eggs. Anything else is folly.

25676C4700000578-0-image-a-29_1423258757947.jpg
    So much egg wrongness. A chap whispers his request to his girls at bedtime and hopes for the best.

So much egg wrongness. A chap whispers his request to his girls at bedtime and hopes for the best.
    Oh, well if you're just going to rely on chickens, you deserve everything you get. This is science, man! Get with the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, well if you're just going to rely on chickens, you deserve everything you get. This is science, man! Get with the 21st century.
    Of course the Eggs Benedict makes a mockery of the whole business. Eggs with egg sauce, for all love!

Of course the Eggs Benedict makes a mockery of the whole business. Eggs with egg sauce, for all love!
    You wonder who the first chap to discover the magic an egg can perform in cooking was. They really do some marvellous things.