Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I've had a tradesman in my house putting in a new bathroom for two weeks now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    With Sir C , I sense that his soul is so tortured, he'll never get a moments peace even after they've switched the machine off and will continue fretting throughout eternity
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    With Sir C , I sense that his soul is so tortured, he'll never get a moments peace even after they've switched the machine off and will continue fretting throughout eternity
    Oh, you don't buy all that 'tortured soul' bit, do you? He only puts that on to look deep and pull the birds.

Never trust a man who smiles all the time
    There's something wrong with them
    e.g. Richard Branson

Have you had to actually talk to this tradesman and converse in his own language ?

i.e. "Awright ma'e ? Ow's i' 'angin' ? "

Have you had to actually talk to this tradesman and converse in his own language ?

i.e. "Awright ma'e ? Ow's i' 'angin' ? "
    I've said hello. And at one point he asked about my cider factory. He told me some story about having made beetroot wine and getting 'properly fùcked' on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This has been another cause of major expenditure lately. The arseholes who lived there before covered everything in woodchip. I feared this might be because the walls were iffy, but no. The walls were fine. These cùnts just liked woodchip if you can fùcking believe it. They need locking up.
    One of the first places I moved into had that, paint it on artex in every room. This was impossible to remove, so I had to have all of the walls re skimmed with plaster.. C*nts !

One presumes your exterior visage was at complete odds with your inner thoughts at that moment

One presumes your exterior visage was at complete odds with your inner thoughts at that moment
    I was trying not to think about him using my lavatory, to be honest.

"I've Christened the crapper for ya, geez"

Hang on... you've employed Herbert Augustus Chapman in to do the job
    He'll be going through the drawers (and your wifes) when your back's turned

"I've Christened the crapper for ya, geez"

Hang on... you've employed Herbert Augustus Chapman in to do the job
    He'll be going through the drawers (and your wifes) when your back's turned
    first shít in his new toilet and wánking into his missus's knicker drawer.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”