Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm thinking of going out at lunchtime and buying a pair of desert boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'll bet those self-same mods now wish they'd taken better care of their arches.
    Especially the old ladies.

lesbian.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There is a danger you might end up looking like one of those blokes who dress like a boy. It's hard to explain.

There are some folks in this office who dress a certain way. Desert boots, jeans, check shirt. they look like man boys. Like when you see kids dressed up. I always think Jamie Oliver is guilty of this.
    Now you've got me worried. I am currently wearing a blue Jaeger formal shirt, boot cut jeans and a pair of light brown Timberland moccasin-looking things. Do I fall into this category?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

lesbian.jpg
    Ooh, she looks like she's a martyr to her bunions, poor cow.

There is a danger you might end up looking like one of those blokes who dress like a boy. It's hard to explain.

There are some folks in this office who dress a certain way. Desert boots, jeans, check shirt. they look like man boys. Like when you see kids dressed up. I always think Jamie Oliver is guilty of this.
    I wear shorts most of the time
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Now you've got me worried. I am currently wearing a blue Jaeger formal shirt, boot cut jeans and a pair of light brown Timberland moccasin-looking things. Do I fall into this category?
    Are you incredibly well groomed and baby faced?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good heavens! In front of other humans?

Are you incredibly well groomed and baby faced?
    No. I've had a haircut and shaved, but no-one has ever accused me of being over-groomed.

And I've more wrinkles than a cowboy's nutsack.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Careful. You'll have Monty following you around.

No. I've had a haircut and shaved, but no-one has ever accused me of being over-groomed.

And I've more wrinkles than a cowboy's nutsack.
    You'll be fine then. I should change my style really I've been wearing the same sort of **** for years. I love a t-shirt (not the ghastly ones I used to wear)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

lesbian.jpg
    I do not like Paul Nicholas
    10 characters? Pile of cund.