Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If we have another window where we don't buy a Xhaka upgrade, I'm gonna support the

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It wasn’t me h. I always said my heart pushed me towards Brexit, but logically it made no sense to vote for it without a proper plan for the aftermath.
    I'm just joshing you Sir C .. It was worth it to regain control of our borders at least .. remember when thousands of dark folk would just pour across the Channel and deposit themselves here? We don't want those days back do we.

There's nowt wrong wi' dark folk, imo. Excellent fellows, those; stalwart, honest, stolid, wholesome and true.

Anyway, one or two of them are.

So I gather.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I'm just joshing you Sir C .. It was worth it to regain control of our borders at least .. remember when thousands of dark folk would just pour across the Channel and deposit themselves here? We don't want those days back do we.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There's nowt wrong wi' dark folk, imo. Excellent fellows, those; stalwart, honest, stolid, wholesome and true.

Anyway, one or two of them are.

So I gather.
    There's a world of difference between black people like us Red, and mere dark (brown) folk. We possess all the qualities you mention, in addition to being splendid dancers, but brown chaps tend to be duplicitous, shiftless and lazy. And let's not forget our enormous talent for doing that rather aggressive, talky singing thing... called "Wrap" I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    There's a world of difference between black people like us Red, and mere dark (brown) folk. We possess all the qualities you mention, in addition to being splendid dancers, but brown chaps tend to be duplicitous, shiftless and lazy. And let's not forget our enormous talent for doing that rather aggressive, talky singing thing... called "Wrap" I believe.

As long as they're not honkies from connecticut that's the main thing.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM