Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
Ignore him GG, he's a wannabe Nazi. And a drunk. And he's slow to the bar as well.
Slow to the bar? That's worse than being a cünt. It's up there with being a nazi.

Btw, in terms of the dog issue, do you think you'd be fine living central, walking him along the river and taking him to one of the Bois for a long walk every now and then, as my mates do?

Btw, if you did, I could introduce you to my mate's mate, Duell, the young dog-walker. I'm no hound expert but when we went with her taking my mate's dog, Kurt, and the 2 or 3 she was walking, they all loved her and were really happy.

And she looks after them if you're away - when I took matey to India for the first time a few years back, she looked after Kurt.

Oh, and that small restau on Ile St Louis that did the duck stuff - here's a link. The chef's the owner and his missus waits the tables if it's a busy night. And it's about the only restau I've found in that central touristy area that has the menu hand written on a blackboard and only in French, not English as well.

If you can't understand a French menu or can't read his French handwriting, then you don't deserve to eat his magrets, confits and foie gras.

Very good reviews on these websites, too. {Book for weekend evenings.}

https://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...ux+ponts+75004