Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Handing in your notice is a lovely feeling, isn't it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Indeed. It's particularly gratifying as they thought I was on three months' notice and the revelation that I was actually only on a month's and that they are now looking down the barrel of producing an awful lot of editorial pages in the month after I leave without an editor to plan, write or commission them has caused no small degree of utter fücking panic.
    Really - I've always found when the big boss is out of town then that is the most productive time, they just come back and change every****ingthing because they can. Sure you weren't like that of course, b

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Really - I've always found when the big boss is out of town then that is the most productive time, they just come back and change every****ingthing because they can. Sure you weren't like that of course, b
    No. Although my next role is as an editorial director, so - given that I've always loathed and resented editorial directors interfering with my business - I have to assume that every editor in my new place will fücking hate me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. Although my next role is as an editorial director, so - given that I've always loathed and resented editorial directors interfering with my business - I have to assume that every editor in my new place will fücking hate me.
    oh god yes - even the title spells trouble. Good luck with this project, b