Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I miss Nicosia. He was like a low ranking STASI functionary patrolling the

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Don't lecture me on being offensive old boy. You don't intimidate me like you may try to do others.

I am simply curious as to how can a row be vicious?

You say some mean and nasty things, he says some mean and nasty things, in fact neither of you say mean or nasty things, you type them. Surely if it escalating to levels of huge discomfort you simply exit the discussion.

It’s the ****ing internet for ****s sake. Vicious? Have a fúcking word with yourself.
    Who made you the boss of my vocabulary?

Don't try to censor me with your sanctimony. It won't wash with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I am noboby's boss* nor pretend to be.

*apart from those who work for me

See? Just the mention of his name is enough to inspire fallings out and harsh words.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    See? Just the mention of his name is enough to inspire fallings out and harsh words.
    I haven't used harsh words yet, but trust me, I am more than capable if pushed any further.

Every man has his breaking point, b.

I haven't used harsh words yet, but trust me, I am more than capable if pushed any further.

Every man has his breaking point, b.
    Yes. I remember that was a more than somewhat fraught time for you.

My uncle went yesterday. Some nice things about him in the Irish Times and Independent, although one of the comments by an academic colleague was rather snide and I'm harbouring ill feelings towards him for it.

Yes. I remember that was a more than somewhat fraught time for you.

My uncle went yesterday. Some nice things about him in the Irish Times and Independent, although one of the comments by an academic colleague was rather snide and I'm harbouring ill feelings towards him for it.
    I'm very sorry to hear that b. Many condolences - and please mention same to your father on my behalf.

I'm very sorry to hear that b. Many condolences - and please mention same to your father on my behalf.
    Thank you. I shall, of course.

Oh, the other thing is that that funny little fellow who they have as President was awfully nice about Ronan, so I have to stop being nasty about him in future.

Oh, the other thing is that that funny little fellow who they have as President was awfully nice about Ronan, so I have to stop being nasty about him in future.
    Dobby? He likes academics.

Condolences to all the family B.

I have googled this. Sorry for the loss to the family.