Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This 50m quid Italian defender were closing in on

This 50m quid Italian defender were closing in on

Arteta’s doing another Raya here isn’t he ? He’s going to drop Gabriel, like he attempted to last season. It doesn’t make sense to drop Timber, unless he now has serious reservations about him post injury.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Arteta’s doing another Raya here isn’t he ? He’s going to drop Gabriel, like he attempted to last season. It doesn’t make sense to drop Timber, unless he now has serious reservations about him post injury.
    Young Riccardo may need a haircut before signing.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He better not. While Willy could, like TA6, play with anyone there's something very special about the WS-Gabby partnership.

I think he's more for left-back in a back 3 with Ben inverting. An upgrade Kiwior. Timber and Tomi just to fight for their places. Play well enough and they'll play like Leo.

Saliba's receplacement

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    He better not. While Willy could, like TA6, play with anyone there's something very special about the WS-Gabby partnership.

I think he's more for left-back in a back 3 with Ben inverting. An upgrade Kiwior. Timber and Tomi just to fight for their places. Play well enough and they'll play like Leo.
    Agreed, although I also think there is a good chance this lad won't come......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Agreed, although I also think there is a good chance this lad won't come......
    surprised Juventus haven't gone for him. they usually snap up anyone who made a half decent appearence for Italy in a tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Saliba's receplacement
    I was thinking after their QF that he really needs to stop being quite so bloody brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    surprised Juventus haven't gone for him. they usually snap up anyone who made a half decent appearence for Italy in a tournament.
    I was speaking to a wop mate who's a Juve fan last night. He really likes Calafiore but says they can't afford to spend €50m on a defender. He hopes that if we buy him, then they could get Kiwior off us at a price they can afford.

Jakob's proven he can play CH really well in Serie A, a bit like we want proven EPL players, and he showed he can plat LB as the left side of a sort of back 3 when BW at RB inverts in the EPL. {He had one bad game for us and looked decent during the run in.} So it's just a question of money.