Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So what’s the ITK rumour on Hansen then?

So what’s the ITK rumour on Hansen then?

Too young for something really serious

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    He's Scottish, in its most virulent form. That's fairly serious.

Hope he pulls through. Kevin Campbell too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Not heard anything but you are never too young and never too old for some ****, w

How old was Rocastle ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    How old was Rocastle ?
    33 - never forget hearing that news on the radio

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    33 - never forget hearing that news on the radio
    Was that just before the Sperz 2001 cup semi? You were talking about Skiltord in that game the other day. The glw and I watched it with won of our best Sperz mates, Chris, in the pub opposite our flat in Hackney - The Elephant's Head.*

The fans were singing Rocky's name shortly before Bobby scored. At the final whistle, Chris said I don't want to hear it from you. I said the game's meaningless. Rocky's dead. Our starry no.7 scored to ram the point home. We went back the the flat and didn't talk about it. Would rather have had a living Rocky.

*The pub was owned by an old Irish couple. He was a Gooner, she was Sperz. They always put out loads of free nibbles for the NLDs. They were Catholics but we gave them a Ganpati statue to go behind the bar because it was The Elephant's Head.

We lived there 2000-2004. The Elephanted-Headed God gave us loads of good luck and fortune then. Removed loads of the obstacles to our silverware.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Was that just before the Sperz 2001 cup semi? You were talking about Skiltord in that game the other day. The glw and I watched it with won of our best Sperz mates, Chris, in the pub opposite our flat in Hackney - The Elephant's Head.*

The fans were singing Rocky's name shortly before Bobby scored. At the final whistle, Chris said I don't want to hear it from you. I said the game's meaningless. Rocky's dead. Our starry no.7 scored to ram the point home. We went back the the flat and didn't talk about it. Would rather have had a living Rocky.

*The pub was owned by an old Irish couple. He was a Gooner, she was Sperz. They always put out loads of free nibbles for the NLDs. They were Catholics but we gave them a Ganpati statue to go behind the bar because it was The Elephant's Head.

We lived there 2000-2004. The Elephanted-Headed God gave us loads of good luck and fortune then. Removed loads of the obstacles to our silverware.
    According to ****ter it's the big C

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

It was the day of a Spurs game at Highbury - and Pires got the opening goal. We won 2-0, Henry turned Chris Perry inside out for the second