Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So I was cycling up in Barnet earlier today. Had my rather

So I was cycling up in Barnet earlier today. Had my rather

splendid form fitting lycra pants on and had just about worked up a decent pulse when I was dangerously undertaken by some Greek looking chump in a battered old Datsun who appeared engrossed in his phone with only one hand on his steering wheel while clearly tugging himself off with the other hand.

I banged his window hard and commanded him to pull over into the little side road and signalled him to wind his window down so I could give him a proper *******ing. His bottom lip was trembling and he was blabbering in pidgin “Please please, I no English, I no English” when I suddenly recognised him. It was the rather subservient but jolly little chap who usually serves me in Attaturk’s Turkish Kebab Emporium in Green Lanes. By this time he was blubbing like a scolded child and begging “Please no police, no police” so I pretended not to know him from Adam and took off sharpish before he recognised me! Would’ve been bloody awkward next time I headed over to Turnpike Lane for a crafty doner.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    splendid form fitting lycra pants on and had just about worked up a decent pulse when I was dangerously undertaken by some Greek looking chump in a battered old Datsun who appeared engrossed in his phone with only one hand on his steering wheel while clearly tugging himself off with the other hand.

I banged his window hard and commanded him to pull over into the little side road and signalled him to wind his window down so I could give him a proper *******ing. His bottom lip was trembling and he was blabbering in pidgin “Please please, I no English, I no English” when I suddenly recognised him. It was the rather subservient but jolly little chap who usually serves me in Attaturk’s Turkish Kebab Emporium in Green Lanes. By this time he was blubbing like a scolded child and begging “Please no police, no police” so I pretended not to know him from Adam and took off sharpish before he recognised me! Would’ve been bloody awkward next time I headed over to Turnpike Lane for a crafty doner.
    "So I could give him a proper d*ck-sucking"

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    "So I could give him a proper d*ck-sucking"
    You knew this was coming… right ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    You knew this was coming… right ?
    I'm surprised anyone got past the image of Herbert is lycra before having to leave

You can't beat a kebab from anywhere on Green Lanes

splendid form fitting lycra pants
    You never told us you were one of THOSE.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."