Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Things in life that I hate #15322231

  1. #1

    Things in life that I hate #15322231

    renewing car insurance.

    The whole silly situation where your renewal is much more than it should be so you have to piss about calling up people with attitudes.

    See also dealing with Energy providers, Anytime i've switched I've ended up paying more every single time.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    renewing car insurance.

    The whole silly situation where your renewal is much more than it should be so you have to piss about calling up people with attitudes.

    See also dealing with Energy providers, Anytime i've switched I've ended up paying more every single time.
    I've just switched gas & electric to Octopus (from EDF).

    If anyone is contemplating a move to Octopus let me know and I'll paste the referral link that should get us fifty quid each.

    Fifty squid Shirley for Octopus? Their primary communication both ways is email which suits me perfectly.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    I've just switched gas & electric to Octopus (from EDF).

    If anyone is contemplating a move to Octopus let me know and I'll paste the referral link that should get us fifty quid each.

    Fifty squid Shirley for Octopus? Their primary communication both ways is email which suits me perfectly.
    I don't trust any of them,
    Whatever offer the tempt me in with almost nearly doubles after 6 months or so

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't trust any of them,
    Whatever offer the tempt me in with almost nearly doubles after 6 months or so
    You can usually get a fixed rate deal for 12 / 18 / 24 months (I've just done the latter with a zero exit penalty).

    Changes in the amount of your monthly direct debit payment are not the same thing!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    You can usually get a fixed rate deal for 12 / 18 / 24 months (I've just done the latter with a zero exit penalty).

    Changes in the amount of your monthly direct debit payment are not the same thing!
    I signed up to some 50 a month thing,

    'We recommend changing your direct debit to 140'
    sure why don't I just sent my entire life savings to you

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    renewing car insurance.

    The whole silly situation where your renewal is much more than it should be so you have to piss about calling up people with attitudes.

    See also dealing with Energy providers, Anytime i've switched I've ended up paying more every single time.
    Admiral multicar just did me an incredible deal on my insurance. I had a car I was paying 1,500 quid a year for on a limited miles policy and they added it as a third car on a multicar policy for 130 quid!! Agreed car value 150k.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •