Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The infection of the Tiger in NYC. I get how it made the jump from animal to

The infection of the Tiger in NYC. I get how it made the jump from animal to

human - the dirty little yellow kunts were eating pangolin brains FFS - but the virus slipping from human back into a hitherto unaffected species has got me well frit.

How the feck are we going to lockdown wildlife? What if it gets in grey squirrels? Have you any idea what bombastic little feckers that lot are as it is. They practically give me the finger from the trees at the bottom of my garden every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    human - the dirty little yellow kunts were eating pangolin brains FFS - but the virus slipping from human back into a hitherto unaffected species has got me well frit.

How the feck are we going to lockdown wildlife? What if it gets in grey squirrels? Have you any idea what bombastic little feckers that lot are as it is. They practically give me the finger from the trees at the bottom of my garden every day.
    Pigeons, rats. Stay at home, protect the NHS, save lives. It's that simple really.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'