Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 14 years since Henry scored against Real Madrid in Bernabeu

  1. #1

    14 years since Henry scored against Real Madrid in Bernabeu

    How can it possibly be 14 years!?!?

    Life goes way too quickly, also annoyingly seems to accelerate past 40 as well

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    How can it possibly be 14 years!?!?

    Life goes way too quickly, also annoyingly seems to accelerate past 40 as well
    There's a little theory I quite like about why life seems to flash pass quicker the older you get. Something along the lines of when you're 10 a year is a 10th of your life where as at 40 it's a 40th so seems quicker.I know it's sounds stupid logically because a year is a year but in the mind it definitely rings true.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    There's a little theory I quite like about why life seems to flash pass quicker the older you get. Something along the lines of when you're 10 a year is a 10th of your life where as at 40 it's a 40th so seems quicker.I know it's sounds stupid logically because a year is a year but in the mind it definitely rings true.
    I think it's more having kids, makes every day like ******* groundhog day, whereas pre-kids you're out doing all sorts of different things

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    There's a little theory I quite like about why life seems to flash pass quicker the older you get. Something along the lines of when you're 10 a year is a 10th of your life where as at 40 it's a 40th so seems quicker.I know it's sounds stupid logically because a year is a year but in the mind it definitely rings true.
    It's actually true.

    They studied it. Also found out that time is fluid. It really does fly by when you're having fun. And will slow down in car crashes etc.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    There's a little theory I quite like about why life seems to flash pass quicker the older you get. Something along the lines of when you're 10 a year is a 10th of your life where as at 40 it's a 40th so seems quicker.I know it's sounds stupid logically because a year is a year but in the mind it definitely rings true.
    Shut up talking bollocķs you cůnt...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    How can it possibly be 14 years!?!?

    Life goes way too quickly, also annoyingly seems to accelerate past 40 as well
    I was there Truly one of my greatest sporting experiences. Jose was great that night too tbf they all were

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Shut up talking bollocķs you cůnt...
    A bit intelligent for ya bruv?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    A bit intelligent for ya bruv?
    You've really grown on an intellectual level since the move imo ...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    How can it possibly be 14 years!?!?

    Life goes way too quickly, also annoyingly seems to accelerate past 40 as well
    My beloved was sitting next to me. Her description?

    "He was just like a bird with massive tīts barging her way to the bar."

    I'm no expert on this - never ogling the knockers of bints that barge past me in the bar queue - but she is my beloved so she must be right and I expect you all to remember this if you reply.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    My beloved was sitting next to me. Her description?

    "He was just like a bird with massive tīts barging her way to the bar."

    I'm no expert on this - never ogling the knockers of bints that barge past me in the bar queue - but she is my beloved so she must be right and I expect you all to remember this if you reply.
    You dont ogle women with massive tits that barge by you in a bar G??? ....whats the matter with you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •