Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: In Dubai, it seems Mikel taught them how to point to each other, showing where they

  1. #1

    In Dubai, it seems Mikel taught them how to point to each other, showing where they

    wanted the ball played. Ozil did it to GX twice for the 3rd. Pépé to Willock for the 4th. Laca to Saka for the cross he couldn't get on the end of.

    I rather like this. I hope they keep it up.

    Also playing Ceballos. Ozil needs quality players around him - like when he played with Santi and Alexis. MA started his Arsenal career as an AM, but then moved deeper when we signed Santi, and then even more when we got Ozil. So MA knows this is what Ozil needs.

    He's starting to link up well with Pépé, too. We just need Hector to learn to link with him. Maybe he should start pointing as well.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    wanted the ball played. Ozil did it to GX twice for the 3rd. Pépé to Willock for the 4th. Laca to Saka for the cross he couldn't get on the end of.

    I rather like this. I hope they keep it up.

    Also playing Ceballos. Ozil needs quality players around him - like when he played with Santi and Alexis. MA started his Arsenal career as an AM, but then moved deeper when we signed Santi, and then even more when we got Ozil. So MA knows this is what Ozil needs.

    He's starting to link up well with Pépé, too. We just need Hector to learn to link with him. Maybe he should start pointing as well.
    He'll never point. He's too busy thinking about clothes, vegetables and Jeremy Corbyn.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    wanted the ball played. Ozil did it to GX twice for the 3rd. Pépé to Willock for the 4th. Laca to Saka for the cross he couldn't get on the end of.

    I rather like this. I hope they keep it up.

    Also playing Ceballos. Ozil needs quality players around him - like when he played with Santi and Alexis. MA started his Arsenal career as an AM, but then moved deeper when we signed Santi, and then even more when we got Ozil. So MA knows this is what Ozil needs.

    He's starting to link up well with Pépé, too. We just need Hector to learn to link with him. Maybe he should start pointing as well.
    Which particular socialist loony is your choice for leader of the socialist loony party, g? As far as I can tell they all seem to be more concerned with trans rights than with ameliorating the condition of the working classes.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Which particular socialist loony is your choice for leader of the socialist loony party, g? As far as I can tell they all seem to be more concerned with trans rights than with ameliorating the condition of the working classes.
    I see Nandy decided to torpedo her position as The Vaguely Sane One by saying we should put rapists in women's prisons and abolish the monarchy.

    To some degree, I do almost feel some sympathy for them because, in order to become leader, they have to pander to the sort of lunatics who are members of the Labour Party. Almost by definition that makes them unelectable by the wider public.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Which particular socialist loony is your choice for leader of the socialist loony party, g? As far as I can tell they all seem to be more concerned with trans rights than with ameliorating the condition of the working classes.
    I hate them all, C.

    I would have rejoined to vote for Kier Starmer if it had been close vs RLB, just to pîss off the Corbynistas. But the party is a joke. That chap going for deputy - said that we wouldn't be able to scramble jets to thwart an invasion until Lab members had had a conference vote on it, and thinks we need a tabloid paper because the plebs are too thick to read long words.

    My party has been taken over by a bunch of semi-literate Stalinists. Have you seen that Scotland woman playing the race card with the Commonwealth over being allowed to be corrupt?

    They're evil, C. They claim to care about the most disadvantaged in our society, but really they're happy to see the Tories stay in power and keep playing the victim card.

    I don't see a solution. We've become like the LDs - just playing at politics.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I hate them all, C.

    I would have rejoined to vote for Kier Starmer if it had been close vs RLB, just to pîss off the Corbynistas. But the party is a joke. That chap going for deputy - said that we wouldn't be able to scramble jets to thwart an invasion until Lab members had had a conference vote on it, and thinks we need a tabloid paper because the plebs are too thick to read long words.

    My party has been taken over by a bunch of semi-literate Stalinists. Have you seen that Scotland woman playing the race card with the Commonwealth over being allowed to be corrupt?

    They're evil, C. They claim to care about the most disadvantaged in our society, but really they're happy to see the Tories stay in power and keep playing the victim card.

    I don't see a solution. We've become like the LDs - just playing at politics.
    God knows what that nice Mr Attlee would say, g.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I see Nandy decided to torpedo her position as The Vaguely Sane One by saying we should put rapists in women's prisons and abolish the monarchy.

    To some degree, I do almost feel some sympathy for them because, in order to become leader, they have to pander to the sort of lunatics who are members of the Labour Party. Almost by definition that makes them unelectable by the wider public.
    Which loony was it who suggested that Corbyn should be shadow foreign secretary?

    They are actually mnetally ill. They must be.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Which loony was it who suggested that Corbyn should be shadow foreign secretary?

    They are actually mnetally ill. They must be.
    That was Rebecca Long-Bailey, who is loony-in-chief. However, I think you said you want to have the sex with her.

    Dawn Butler, who I think is running for deputy doubled down yesterday and said babies are born without any biological sex.

    So that bodes well.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That was Rebecca Long-Bailey, who is loony-in-chief. However, I think you said you want to have the sex with her.

    Dawn Butler, who I think is running for deputy doubled down yesterday and said babies are born without any biological sex.

    So that bodes well.
    I just don't get all the pandering to trannies, etc. They make up about 0.4% of population and will clearly all vote for the Green party anyway

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    God knows what that nice Mr Attlee would say, g.
    I know.

    I've tried to explain to them that Mr Attlee chose partnership with democracies (incl. Septics) over fellow socialists, and that Ernie Bevan started Nato.

    But they won't listen. They care more about virtue signalling that the Iraq war was "not in my name" than they do about getting you lot out and stopping the poor being trampled on.

    It's really depressing. And now India's trying to imitate the 3rd Reich. I feel sad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •