Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I assume Mustafi got an assist last night

  1. #1

    I assume Mustafi got an assist last night

    For the martinelli goal?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    For the martinelli goal?
    Definitely - and for the red card. Was it just me or should Leno have wiped Abraham out. Red card and a free better than red card and penalty

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Definitely - and for the red card. Was it just me or should Leno have wiped Abraham out. Red card and a free better than red card and penalty
    Thought Luiz was daft, had got back and Abrahams was going to struggle to get a meaningful shot away.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Definitely - and for the red card. Was it just me or should Leno have wiped Abraham out. Red card and a free better than red card and penalty
    Is the alternative that Luiz attempts to block the shot without committing a foul and a red card? 1-0 down with 70 minutes left and 11 v 11 doesn’t seem that bad to me

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Definitely - and for the red card. Was it just me or should Leno have wiped Abraham out. Red card and a free better than red card and penalty
    Never get sent off within the first 70 mins. That's what one of my old managers used to us.

    Everything was (un)fair game after that, I assumed.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Is the alternative that Luiz attempts to block the shot without committing a foul and a red card? 1-0 down with 70 minutes left and 11 v 11 doesn’t seem that bad to me
    yes - that would have been preferable. Just seem Leno - and I like him - seemed a bit passive. Lehmann and Seaman would have taken a more physical approach

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    yes - that would have been preferable. Just seem Leno - and I like him - seemed a bit passive. Lehmann and Seaman would have taken a more physical approach
    yeah Lehmann certainly proved that in a little match back in '06
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Definitely - and for the red card. Was it just me or should Leno have wiped Abraham out. Red card and a free better than red card and penalty
    I was thinking let him take a shot he might have missed.

    Though in a weird way if they had scored and 11v11 perhaps we would have lost. 10 men made us play defensively

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    yeah Lehmann certainly proved that in a little match back in '06
    Ref STILL should have let play go for another second!!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Never get sent off within the first 70 mins. That's what one of my old managers used to us.

    Everything was (un)fair game after that, I assumed.
    Wise words from the manager (although pretty obvious you'd hope) However Shítshow is one rash thick muthafúcka to do that halfway through the first half.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •