Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Terry Jones :(

  1. #1

    Terry Jones :(

    'E's passed on, 'e is no more, 'e has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace!


    Too soon?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    'E's passed on, 'e is no more, 'e has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace!


    Too soon?
    Seems like a good excuse to watch 'Life of Brian' RIP

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Seems like a good excuse to watch 'Life of Brian' RIP
    It does. And Holy Grail. Without going all Monty and name dropping, I did meet him once. He was a very nice man

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It does. And Holy Grail. Without going all Monty and name dropping, I did meet him once. He was a very nice man
    He’s not a nice man, he’s a very naughty boy!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He’s not a nice man, he’s a very naughty boy!
    Finished like a pro, sir c

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Finished like a pro, sir c
    ty la. There's still a place for an experienced old pro in this team.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •