Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Greta Thunberg is 17

  1. #1

    Greta Thunberg is 17

    Shouldn't she have grown some tits by now? Has she taken puberty blockers as some kind of eco-statement against population growth?

    By this age, Emma Watson was already firmly established as wnk fodder.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Shouldn't she have grown some tits by now? Has she taken puberty blockers as some kind of eco-statement against population growth?

    By this age, Emma Watson was already firmly established as wnk fodder.
    See also: Robson, Laura

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Shouldn't she have grown some tits by now? Has she taken puberty blockers as some kind of eco-statement against population growth?

    By this age, Emma Watson was already firmly established as wnk fodder.
    Are you obliquely asking us whether it's OK that you've polluted yourself while thinking about Greta Thunberg?

    You know the answer to this, m.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you obliquely asking us whether it's OK that you've polluted yourself while thinking about Greta Thunberg?

    You know the answer to this, m.
    Your attitude towards 'self-pollution' always surprises me, Burney, given where you went to school.

    Even to this day I believe that English public schools are a veritable celebration of the act. I would have thought your experiences would have made you indifferent to it.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Shouldn't she have grown some tits by now? Has she taken puberty blockers as some kind of eco-statement against population growth?

    By this age, Emma Watson was already firmly established as wnk fodder.
    How dare you? https://giphy.com/gifs/Qa4abAMDoyUtuICjLZ/html5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Your attitude towards 'self-pollution' always surprises me, Burney, given where you went to school.

    Even to this day I believe that English public schools are a veritable celebration of the act. I would have thought your experiences would have made you indifferent to it.
    One of my favourite Burney stories is about him going home after having his cancerised testicle lopped off and the first thing he did was crack one off, just to check everything was still in working order.

    He never did say who he used for 'motivation', though...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    See? Not even a hint of bappage sprouting through.

    I wonder what her fanny's like?

    HERBIE!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    See? Not even a hint of bappage sprouting through.

    I wonder what her fanny's like?

    HERBIE!!!!!!
    Lols. The Donald's told her to get back in her box.

    Yes, I said, "her box".

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    One of my favourite Burney stories is about him going home after having his cancerised testicle lopped off and the first thing he did was crack one off, just to check everything was still in working order.

    He never did say who he used for 'motivation', though...
    I expect you've never woken early to find him masturbating in the kitchen.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    One of my favourite Burney stories is about him going home after having his cancerised testicle lopped off and the first thing he did was crack one off, just to check everything was still in working order.

    He never did say who he used for 'motivation', though...
    That's one of your 'favourite' stories?

    I honestly can't remember. I think the desire to know that everything was shipshape and Bristol fashion was my main motivation, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •