Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sir Ben....

  1. #1

    Sir Ben....



    Time to crush them imo...550 plus and in for 8 overs before stumps!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post


    Time to crush them imo...550 plus and in for 8 overs before stumps!
    Hope Pope makes his 100

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Hope Pope makes his 100
    almost put the mockers on him, great call from Stokes to review

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    almost put the mockers on him, great call from Stokes to review
    You feckin jinxing tosser t .. 4 wickets in the next 6 overs now .. mark my words

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Hope Pope makes his 100
    Me too - lovely batsman to watch and seems to have the temperament to go with it

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You feckin jinxing tosser t .. 4 wickets in the next 6 overs now .. mark my words


    ..........

  7. #7
    Bit early for then to be having lunch imo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •