Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going under the knife tomorrow for a hernia op :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Going under the knife tomorrow for a hernia op :-(

Having recently seen my girlfriend’s stomach ripped open and a life form emerge from it, you’d have thought I’d be hardened (not like that, naughty) to such a routine procedure, but I’ll level with you, I’m leeetle bit scared

Also, should I trim my pubes tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Having recently seen my girlfriend’s insides ripped to shred and a life form emerge from them, you’d have thought I’d be hardened (not like that, naughty) to such a routine procedure, but I’ll level with you, I’m leeetle bit scared

A hernia? That's what common people get from, I don't know, lifting bags of coal, I suppose.

I wonder whether you'll die?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A hernia? That's what common people get from, I don't know, lifting bags of coal, I suppose.

I did it lifting an oven, trying to be the big man, when I'm actually just a fey middle class Jew with a few pathetic vanity muscles but **** all actual core strength.

That's what the doctor said, anyway.

I did it lifting an oven, trying to be the big man, when I'm actually just a fey middle class Jew with a few pathetic vanity muscles but **** all actual core strength.

Apparently you have about a 1 in 100,000 chance of dying under the anaesthetic, but deaths are becoming slightly more common. There is a slightly greater risk of brain damage; but how would anyone know?

Seriously, I wish you the very best of luck. Maybe just a little discomfort for the lols.

I had an umbilical done a few months back - piece of piss.

One week off work, one week light recuperation, then onto light workouts and by 5 weeks I was back to normal.

They did they shaving for me, after they pumped me full of drugs. Presumably you're going private or is the photo caption writing business a bit slow these days?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I had an umbilical done a few months back - piece of piss.

One week off work, one week light recuperation, then onto light workouts and by 5 weeks I was back to normal.

They did they shaving for me, after they pumped me full of drugs. Presumably you're going private or is the photo caption writing business a bit slow these days?
    Can I really get a week off work? I'd feel a bit of a bender, to be honest, given that all I do is sit at a ****ing computer all day.

You should've got him with your nunchucks after

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

In fact no. common people know how to lift because they've been doing it for decades.

Lifting his wallet imo, geddit, eh? eh? eh?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Having recently seen my girlfriend’s stomach ripped open and a life form emerge from it, you’d have thought I’d be hardened (not like that, naughty) to such a routine procedure, but I’ll level with you, I’m leeetle bit scared

The last time an AWIMBer did that, they then posted an x-ray of their cock and then went mental.

Will you be following suit?