Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't let the sending off fool u , we were outclassed all over the field

Don't let the sending off fool u , we were outclassed all over the field

Team selection was poor, Coqelin should have started (he should start every game as defensive midfield) , Giroud not starting means no possession up top , Walcott may be able to play up front v Reading but not v the big boys , Diaby should have gone off not Ox , bottom line is that the top 3 and prob Spurs are better then us , its going to be a long old season

Coquelin is average at best. Giroud is slightly better than Chamuck.

The whole squad stinks of mediocrity whatever formation or line up you put out.

agree but would improve balance i feel , Giroud is a decent palyer but no RVP !!

only outclassed in defending and shooting

Giroud and Walcott should've buried their chances.

Another game where poor defending, poor strategy and poor striking cost us.

We have good players, but they are stifled in a bad system

Le coq has the makings of a top class player. Even ramsay is potentially an excellent player.

Wenger can't be trusted anymore to spend big money on players.

We sure need them with RVP being a big miss after Wenger failed to replace him adequately
    The much vaunted claims of the RVP 24m having been spent to do so, by the usual suspects on here , conveniently ignores Song then being sold for 17m Profits come first with Stan not trophies .

hes no Adebayor either. As I said slightly better than Chmuck.

Giroud is the kind of player that would thrive with someone up there helping him

Our midfielders are always so far behind when the ball gets to his feet and at times he is the only person in the box.

Theo today as the lone striker was retarded, id laugh my ass off when we got the ball into good crossing areas and Theo would be in there on his own.

Giroud has a limited skill set, but plays hard

I can respect that. He's not a world class striker, but he's solid and gives a good effort. Chamakh never really put in the effort