Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, lads, it looks like we can add boxing to the long list of things about which we

Well, lads, it looks like we can add boxing to the long list of things about which we

know the square root of fúck all. wd us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Weren't too many predicting that tbf

I said Fury in 5, so was pretty close, it could easily have been stopped before 7th

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I said Fury in 5, so was pretty close, it could easily have been stopped before 7th
    wd psrb. I must say I was delighted by it. Not least because Wilder did the whole black power thing for entrance. Risky move that. If you're going to do it before fighting a white guy, you should really try and make sure he doesn't then beat the ever-living shít out of you.

wd psrb. I must say I was delighted by it. Not least because Wilder did the whole black power thing for entrance. Risky move that. If you're going to do it before fighting a white guy, you should really try and make sure he doesn't then beat the ever-living shít out of you.
    He battered him for 7 rounds, a proper beating. I'm sure that's a burst ear drum, his corner should have pulled him out well before they did

He battered him for 7 rounds, a proper beating. I'm sure that's a burst ear drum, his corner should have pulled him out well before they did
    Yes, it was pretty savage. Lennox Lewis was interesting about it. He pointed out that it was the first time anyone had ever forced Wilder fight going backwards and it turns out he's not very good at it.

Yes, it was pretty savage. Lennox Lewis was interesting about it. He pointed out that it was the first time anyone had ever forced Wilder fight going backwards and it turns out he's not very good at it.
    Wilder isn't a boxer, he's a puncher...last few fights he has been behind but punched his way to victory
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

So you did - wd p. We were also bang on about what an awful selection Eddie made Though tbf Ireland were awful.

And I thought we'd do well with a draw against Everton - thank god I don't bet

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Wilder isn't a boxer, he's a puncher...last few fights he has been behind but punched his way to victory
    Sure. But what came as a surprise was Fury being such a devastating puncher as well as a boxer.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    So you did - wd p. We were also bang on about what an awful selection Eddie made Though tbf Ireland were awful.

And I thought we'd do well with a draw against Everton - thank god I don't bet
    Tuilangi really is a beast. Love watching him.

Everton can consider themselves a touch unfortunate, not to get a draw but we're now 3 points from safety!!