Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm going out for chinese food tonight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Unfortunately, it's the worst kind of chinese food. Not for me the glories of incandescent orange gloop coating my balls, nor a good, greasey chow mein. No ribs in brown Bisto lumps or congealing duck with tinned pineapple chunks.

No, I'm going to a supposedly 'good' chinese restaurant, where they serve the kind of bland, miserable pap you get in China.

The only saving grace is that I can drink. And I intend to do so with not a little gusto.

What sort of dinner fills you with feelings of disappointment beforehand?
    Mexican (rice, beans mince and cheese in tortillas served a million ways) and Greek (it's just shít Muslim food, basically).

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mexican (rice, beans mince and cheese in tortillas served a million ways) and Greek (it's just shít Muslim food, basically).
    I do not like Greek food. Everything with yoghurt or weird cheeses no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Depends on the Mexican, though. Mince, beans, chilli, cheese, lime, salt, coriander and tortillas is nice enough. You just don't want it every day.

Greek food can also be satisfying if you treat everything as a kebab.