Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Donster really has lost the plot and gone lilly livered

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Londoners are starting to catch up, sc. It is getting quite stabby in parts...
    Hmm, I understand that this stabbiness is to a large degree confined to gentlemen of Somali extraction - members of rival groupings.

So there's an explanation, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm, I understand that this stabbiness is to a large degree confined to gentlemen of Somali extraction - members of rival groupings.

So there's an explanation, at least.
    I'm very much in favour of those buggers stabbing one another to their hearts' content. Ugly, lightbulb-headed cünts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm very much in favour of those buggers stabbing one another to their hearts' content. Ugly, lightbulb-headed cünts.
    The confusing thing is that they're always aspiring footballers. One doesn't associate Somalis with a great football culture, does one. Actually what does one associate with Somalis? Piracy and being the end of the shítty bit of east Africa, I suppose.

I wonder if they have that odd bread, like Ethiopians.

The confusing thing is that they're always aspiring footballers. One doesn't associate Somalis with a great football culture, does one. Actually what does one associate with Somalis? Piracy and being the end of the shítty bit of east Africa, I suppose.

I wonder if they have that odd bread, like Ethiopians.
    Running. Like thon Farah chap. And khat. And an abiding fondness for Toyota Hiluxes with those charming mounts for a .50 cal machine gun in the back. Tell me, do the dealers offer those as part of a standard package or is it a customising job?

Running. Like thon Farah chap. And khat. And an abiding fondness for Toyota Hiluxes with those charming mounts for a .50 cal machine gun in the back. Tell me, do the dealers offer those as part of a standard package or is it a customising job?
    It's an accessory pack. You can order a Protection Pack, a Comfort Pack, a Parking Pack and a 50 Cal Pack

It's an accessory pack. You can order a Protection Pack, a Comfort Pack, a Parking Pack and a 50 Cal Pack
    Oh, marvellous. It does look tremendous fun, I must say. Imagine how it would enliven road rage disputes if the parties could simply take to their respective machine guns and sort it out like gentlemen.

PIC_-_Libya_techs_2.jpg

And David Bowie's widow too. She's one of them, I think. At least, that's what all the birds down there looked like.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Actually, thinking about it, the first time I heard of that woman (Iman?) was when she played a serial killer trying to off Don Johnson in Miami Vice. A knife-wielding serial killer, oddly enough.

You couldn't make it up. Unless you could, of course

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Actually, thinking about it, the first time I heard of that woman (Iman?) was when she played a serial killer trying to off Don Johnson in Miami Vice. A knife-wielding serial killer, oddly enough.

You couldn't make it up. Unless you could, of course

Clearly, these lads just can't help themselves.

Make Somaliland great again.

And glwtpimo.