Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hang abouts! If we win our two games in hand on Liverpool we're back in the top four

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, I sometimes get a bit sad about poor old Coventry's plight. But then I remember that David Burrows played for them and I get over it.
    Christ, I had forgotten about David Burrows - what a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Christ, I had forgotten about David Burrows - what a ****
    I used to have to run a conference at the Ricoh Arena. This took place in what was laughingly called 'The Legends Lounge', which was lined with pictures of Coventry...errr...'greats'. This meant speaking from the lectern, one had a bloody great picture of Burrows in one's line of sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I used to have to run a conference at the Ricoh Arena. This took place in what was laughingly called 'The Legends Lounge', which was lined with pictures of Coventry...errr...'greats'. This meant speaking from the lectern, one had a bloody great picture of Burrows in one's line of sight.
    Was there one of Micky Gynn - I liked Micky Gynn. Tiny wee fella. As opposed to Mickey Quinn - fat tosser

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Was there one of Micky Gynn - I liked Micky Gynn. Tiny wee fella. As opposed to Mickey Quinn - fat tosser
    There was certainly one of Quinn. Gynn, I'm not sure about.