Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That is a seriously **** team. Awful full backs, dreadful midfield and a useless

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It was Melody Maker, dubbing them the Best New Band in Britain before they had released a sodding thing.

I saw Teenage Fanclub at the Garage in Highbury. Great fun...

I think the media moved on from Suede because they were focused on Oasis and Blur. That said, the first two albums are great and it is patchy from then on.
    Garage was a great venue. Fall out and roll home down the Holloway Road or Highbury Fields.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Garage was a great venue. Fall out and roll home down the Holloway Road or Highbury Fields.
    It had possibly the worst toilets I have seen. You were literallywading through piss. It was easier to just stand at the door and point.

But yes, a great venue. Teenage Fan Club were supported by the MAnic Street Preachers at one of their earliest gigs. I spilt the singer's pint after their set.

It had possibly the worst toilets I have seen. You were literallywading through piss. It was easier to just stand at the door and point.

But yes, a great venue. Teenage Fan Club were supported by the MAnic Street Preachers at one of their earliest gigs. I spilt the singer's pint after their set.
    It's the jacks for fúcks sake.

What do you want to do, eat a fúcking sandwich in there.
    Last edited by SWv2; 03-09-2018 at 11:41 AM.

What do you wan to do, eat a fúcking sandwich in there.
    Only girls care about the toilets.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Only girls care about the toilets.
    THe girls toilets were better, actually. But not much

THe girls toilets were better, actually. But not much
    You need a comfortable cubicle to partake of a line or two.

What do you wan to do, eat a fúcking sandwich in there.
    Normal expectation would be an ability to approach the urinal without being ankle deep in piss. an expectation generally met at every other venue, I might add. Even the old Marquee.

I am not saying its a deal breaker. Just, you know, dont put your dancing shoes on

It is where I met Ms A one Friday night in 1995. She asked me for a light.

wd The Garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It is where I met Ms A one Friday night in 1995. She asked me for a light.

wd The Garage.
    Awwww. That's sweet. The other day, I realised that i ended up with both my long-term partners because I propositioned them while extremely drunk.