Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Musicians, drugs, booze, dying young.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Oh OK
    A list of good guys* that passed before their time to counter-balance
    Buddy Holly
    Otis Redding
    Tammi Terrell
    Bob Marley
    Eva Cassidy

*no idea if they were ****s or not
    Marley was a proper nasty piece of work, apparently. Hard to summarise the stories I've read about him, but 'violent racist' would be the result of the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Marley was a proper nasty piece of work, apparently. Hard to summarise the stories I've read about him, but 'violent racist' would be the result of the evidence.
    Yes, I've read similar. Mind you, he was Jamaican, so what can you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, I've read similar. Mind you, he was Jamaican, so what can you expect?
    Even if true you must admire the man
    I mean,THAT amount of blow every day and to have the get up and go to be violent. :respect:

Even if true you must admire the man
    I mean,THAT amount of blow every day and to have the get up and go to be violent. :respect:
    I never understood the fondness for playing football. Back in the day when I used to smoke large quantities, you'd struggle to get me outside, let alone playing football.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I never understood the fondness for playing football. Back in the day when I used to smoke large quantities, you'd struggle to get me outside, let alone playing football.
    Most frazzled I ever did be
    Smoked a Camberwell carrot jobbie one Saturday evening around 10:00pm.Told the glw I was leaving her to watch the fillum in the living room and I being the gentleman offered to watch MOTD in the kitchen.
    Settled down,MOTD music comes on so I reaches over and switch the tv off.Back into the living room and told the glw MOTD was over #busted

Most frazzled I ever did be
    Smoked a Camberwell carrot jobbie one Saturday evening around 10:00pm.Told the glw I was leaving her to watch the fillum in the living room and I being the gentleman offered to watch MOTD in the kitchen.
    Settled down,MOTD music comes on so I reaches over and switch the tv off.Back into the living room and told the glw MOTD was over #busted
    Worst I ever was was after I'd bought a teenth off a mate for a trip down to London from Leeds. All he had was some slightly shítty slate, so to make up for the low quality, he threw in a nice blob of sticky black about the size of a pea. Anyway, we were heading back on the coach and I found the blob still in my pocket, so I necked it. The 4-hour coach journey seemed to take about 20 minutes and, when I got back to our house in Leeds, I got lost 100 yards from my own front door.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Look,it wasn't him
    It was 1970's Kingston
    I blame the English