Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The problem with Sunday is that, points wise, a draw is unhelpful to our top 4 chance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yeah, but......he isn't Wenger.

If a huge club comes knocking he might be tempted.....if not, we are in trouble.
    jesus wept - you really are quite the drama queen

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    jesus wept - you really are quite the drama queen
    The prospect of Spurs challenging for the title for the next 10 years doesn't fill you with dread?

Its beyond horrific.....

The prospect of Spurs challenging for the title for the next 10 years doesn't fill you with dread?

Its beyond horrific.....
    They won't - and he won't stay there. And besides - the ****er has won the square root of **** all as a manager, which seems to be widely overlooked in the bid to proclaim him the ******* son of Ariggo Sacchi and Alex Ferguson

They won't - and he won't stay there. And besides - the ****er has won the square root of **** all as a manager, which seems to be widely overlooked in the bid to proclaim him the ******* son of Ariggo Sacchi and Alex Ferguson
    I've now got the image of Sacchi and Ferguson having sex, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've now got the image of Sacchi and Ferguson having sex, la.
    What a way to start a long weekend - time for a beer I think

Neither of whom managed to create a title-challenging Spurs side. He has achieved what many of us thought impossible.

Ok, he has won bugger all. My original point was that I will be very happy when he leaves and trigger-happy Levy steps in again to appoint a succession of berks....

I hate Spurs being good.

Its beyond horrific.....
    No. I am no longer 11.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    No. I am no longer 11.
    Translation: You are 300 miles away from North London.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I only live 2.8 miles away from White Hart Lane

where as I used to live 1.7 miles from Emirates. and before that 1 mile away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    250 : pedant:

However my son-in-law, stepson and one good mate are avid spurs fans. I have given it large to them over the years and must now expect some back. I will start with this:
    spursw.jpg