Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well that was brutal. I knew those northern hard nuts had had enough of Jezza and the

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Starmer and his haircut look best placed to me. Served under Corbyn, but a Blairite moderate at heart.
    Surely there will now be a power struggle between MCdonnell's Momentum blackshirts and the so-called moderates? I guess much will depend on whether tens of thousands of feckless fools can find 3 quid to renew their memberships.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Surely there will now be a power struggle between MCdonnell's Momentum blackshirts and the so-called moderates? I guess much will depend on whether tens of thousands of feckless fools can find 3 quid to renew their memberships.
    Oh, yes. The Labour bloodletting over the next few months promises to be tremendous fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, yes. The Labour bloodletting over the next few months promises to be tremendous fun.
    The question is whether the 'moderates' can win it back, or do they now give up on the Momentum-owned shell and form a new party? Join the LibDems? They can't go on like this for another 5 years, surely?