Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I find the people who love getting outraged at

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I can't see why people just expect us to say. Oh well another lunatic killed some people that happens now and again. let's move on.
    lets not blame anybody for it.
    The event needs to be given a snappy name before it can really become an event.

Think 9/11 or 7/7 as the incident in your own city became.

We always went down the route of simply naming them by the location - the Omagh bomb, the Enniskillen bomb, the Warrenpoint bomb which in my case is simply the bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

We always went down the route of simply naming them by the location - the Omagh bomb, the Enniskillen bomb, the Warrenpoint bomb which in my case is simply the bomb.
    No, 'the bomb' is the atomic bomb, surely? That's agreed upon.

Also the Warrenpoint attack involved more than one bomb, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, 'the bomb' is the atomic bomb, surely? That's agreed upon.

Also the Warrenpoint attack involved more than one bomb, surely?
    Well I am from there and was naturally in the town that day to the attack is the bomb, the atomic bomb is the atomic bomb.

Anyhow, it was two detonated about half an hour later when the initial panic had calmed down somewhat and the army had began to organise themselves. It was the secondary event that killed the majority.

Well I am from there and was naturally in the town that day to the attack is the bomb, the atomic bomb is the atomic bomb.

Anyhow, it was two detonated about half an hour later when the initial panic had calmed down somewhat and the army had began to organise themselves. It was the secondary event that killed the majority.
    Yes, a classic double-tap.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Speaking to a girl from Rostrevor on tinder.... I must ask her how often she washes her jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    Speaking to a girl from Rostrevor on tinder.... I must ask her how often she washes her jeans.
    You dirtbag.

I was thinking of Bataclan the other day and wondering how long to the next one.

Do you want my ticket for Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was thinking of Bataclan the other day and wondering how long to the next one.

Do you want my ticket for Saturday?
    Don't let the terrorists win A.

#staystrong