Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some fat retards have formed a 'peace chain' outside Didsbury mosque

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That is exactly what has happened to us. Our decadence has reached the point where the views of fey milquetoasts like Owen Jones and jorge are considered mainstream, whilst those of us clinging to older values, such as the right not to be exploded, are deemed dinosaurs and martyred for our beliefs.

Either we fight back or we let Corbyn and his ilk defile our collective anus to the death.
    This is one of the things, though. The book points out that this has been done in the face of consistently anti-immigration public sentiment. This has been done to us calculatedly and deliberately by the political and media classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is one of the things, though. The book points out that this has been done in the face of consistently anti-immigration public sentiment. This has been done to us calculatedly and deliberately by the political and media classes.
    We should string the fúckers up.

Please can I do Jones? Pleeeeeaase?

And we can't even blame the EU for it anymore.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I'm not sure we can accurately judge public sentiment anyway, can we. Surely, if you remove violent lunatics from the equation, most people actually enjoy a bit of the other, don't they? Certainly I'd guess that most would class themselves fairly liberal on the topic anyway, wouldn't they?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm not sure we can accurately judge public sentiment anyway, can we. Surely, if you remove violent lunatics from the equation, most people actually enjoy a bit of the other, don't they? Certainly I'd guess that most would class themselves fairly liberal on the topic anyway, wouldn't they?
    I blame your lot, to be honest. If Harold Wilson was worth planning a coup about, how come you let Blair do this to us with impunity?

I blame your lot, to be honest. If Harold Wilson was worth planning a coup about, how come you let Blair do this to us with impunity?
    To me this problem started with the support of the politicial and media classes for the muslim side in the Bosnian war. I was never aware of any sense of furious muslim grievance before then, but the hysterical calls for intervention on their behalf, fuelled by unverified propaganda stories circulated by PR companies, and in some cases completely fabricated by journalists, created the muslim-as-victim icon which has been with us ever since. Centre-stage in all this was The Guardian newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    To me this problem started with the support of the politicial and media classes for the muslim side in the Bosnian war. I was never aware of any sense of furious muslim grievance before then, but the hysterical calls for intervention on their behalf, fuelled by unverified propaganda stories circulated by PR companies, and in some cases completely fabricated by journalists, created the muslim-as-victim icon which has been with us ever since. Centre-stage in all this was The Guardian newspaper.
    I'm not convinced, though, that the issue is one of pro-Islam so much as anti-British. They would be on the side of whoever our enemies were, on the grounds that they want to see us eradicated.

I'm not convinced, though, that the issue is one of pro-Islam so much as anti-British. They would be on the side of whoever our enemies were, on the grounds that they want to see us eradicated.
    Hang on, are we talking about Jihadis here, or Jorge?

Jorge, as part of the ruling (and I mean 'ruling') authoritarian leftist culture.

Although I suppose I should be careful what I say, lest I be arrested for a hate crime.

It's a trait of the modern left in general, I'm afraid. They actively hate Britishness and find any suggestion that there may be anything positive about this country's legacy disgusting. This is why they lap up the ahistorical rhetoric of Islamists.