Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So it turns out that eating raw fish might not have been such a good idea after all

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Is that where your predilection for that gay tea kicked in?
    that occurred in Sri Lanka, sw.

I fear you may have missed the point of Orange Pekoe Tea, sw. It is the finest part of the leaf that makes regular tea, only it tastes much betterer than your PG tips and Typhoo style ****. The latter two are made from the stuff that falls through the sifting process. Or tea dust, if you will.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

I fear you may have missed the point of Orange Pekoe Tea, sw. It is the finest part of the leaf that makes regular tea, only it tastes much betterer than your PG tips and Typhoo style ****. The latter two are made from the stuff that falls through the sifting process. Or tea dust, if you will.
    I assume these Orange Pekoe teabags are triangle in shape?

Makes better tea you know, something to do with flow, science stuff.

I assume these Orange Pekoe teabags are triangle in shape?

Makes better tea you know, something to do with flow, science stuff.
    Loose tea, always, sw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Sir C and his glw came back from SL and informed me with glee that my surname is the word for the sweepings on the floor of a tea factory.

I got my own back when I found out that their surname contained a 17th Century Dutch slang word for something very naughty.

Did you go up the tea country? Around Hatton? I love it up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you go up the tea country? Around Hatton? I love it up there.
    Dunno if it was Hatton but would make sense as it was on a drive from Galle to Kandy.

I was amazed by the lack of H&S on those sifting machines - open drives, shafts and belts everywhere.

Dunno if it was Hatton but would make sense as it was on a drive from Galle to Kandy.

I was amazed by the lack of H&S on those sifting machines - open drives, shafts and belts everywhere.
    Good man IUFG

Good man IUFG
    I was bothered about having my arm taken off whilst walking around, sw. Not for the workers welfare.

Good man IUFG
    I did laugh at that myself, I must admit.

Health and safety

I stayed for a few days in an old tea planter's house on a plantation, refurbished to 1930s colonial splendour.

Let's be frank, after about 10 minutes I was horsewhipping coolies and generally behaving like a colonial tyrant

It was fúking great.