Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So the US, Canada and Mexico get the 2026 World Cup.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Could it kill a sport in canada that has hardly been a big sport at any stage there? Football in the States is doing betternow than it was in 1994... which is strange as the USA doesn't reaaly embrace any sport it isn't very good at
    It's the most popular participation sport in Canada and growing fast, so not quite sure of how it was killed though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's the most popular participation sport in Canada and growing fast, so not quite sure of how it was killed though
    Hard to kill something that wasn't even alive in 1994..... Football in the states gets more coverage now than when it was a gimic in the 70's
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It's quite popular. my cousin has been watching the premier league for years and good choice he picked to support Arsenal.

Toronto FC are quite popular.

TSN and Sports net show all the premier league games. Craig Forrest in the studio.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's quite popular. my cousin has been watching the premier league for years and good choice he picked to support Arsenal.

TSN and Sports net show all the premier league games. Craig Forrest in the studio.
    And so is Steven Caldwell quite a lot for some reason (I think he must have played out there) Arsenal must be popular - it's often TSN that my local pub has the game on when we are playing
    Last edited by Luis Anaconda; 06-13-2018 at 01:54 PM.

And so is Steven Caldwell quite a lot for some reason (I think he must have played out there.") Arsenal must be popular - it's often TSN that my local pub has the game on when we are playing
    Whoever it is that streams TSN onto the internet for free does a decent job imo. Good quality picture and hardly ever hangs.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Whoever it is that streams TSN onto the internet for free does a decent job imo. Good quality picture and hardly ever hangs.
    I think they show nearly all premier league games. So on those odd occasions where Arsenal is not on in many places it will be on there. but arsenal do seem popular I saw Arsenal shirts in the shop in Toronto. Think there is a arsenal pub in Vancouver too.
    same with the league cup.

I either watch it on there or Sky Sports Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

What about that chap who was knobbing Karren Brady? He was one of your lot, wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What about that chap who was knobbing Karren Brady? He was one of your lot, wasn't he?
    Paul Peschisolido - most famous for this these days https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=VTBkWRs7r-c
    with apologies to PRSB for showing the follow up

Paul Peschisolido - most famous for this these days https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=VTBkWRs7r-c
    Oh, yes. I'd forgotten that was him. It really was quite a good save, tbf.

Can't believe none of you had ever spotted it before. My stock response when 'that' penalty save gets brought up