Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Arise Sir Drug Cheat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Steak and spuds.

Those two are just clean mad young lads from West Cork, any person that lives in Ireland would probably know somebody like them.

There was a documentary on RTE about them over Xmas, now very obviously beyond the interviews they are hugely dedicated sportsmen but I am not sure they have had a lot of PR or media training.
    one of my old bosses was Irish. he have his steak and potatoes all the time. But whilst having his steak he'd have a pint of milk with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    one of my old bosses was Irish. he have his steak and potatoes all the time. But whilst having his steak he'd have a pint of milk with it.
    Perfectly normal behaviour behind closed doors.

I have seen adults do this in restaurants mind you.

Perfectly normal behaviour behind closed doors.

I have seen adults do this in restaurants mind you.
    No adult ought to drink milk. It's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No adult ought to drink milk. It's wrong.
    I am afraid I make you wrong there.

Would allow myself a large glass of milk most nights (obviously if not drinking). Cold milk, a rake of biscuits. Job done.

Would allow myself a large glass of milk most nights (obviously if not drinking). Cold milk, a rake of biscuits. Job done.
    I quite like a glass of milk with a bacon sandwich.

and I am not a fan of a cup of tea or coffee with English breakfast. I'll ask for some juice as I won't ask for milk. plus when I was a kid I didn't trust cafe milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I quite like a glass of milk with a bacon sandwich.

and I am not a fan of a cup of tea or coffee with English breakfast. I'll ask for some juice as I won't ask for milk. plus when I was a kid I didn't trust cafe milk.
    Milk is a drink for children, sw. The mere idea of drinking it these days actually makes me feel rather queer.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Milk is a drink for children, sw. The mere idea of drinking it these days actually makes me feel rather queer.
    I don't normally even have milk in the fridge. black coffees all round.

but I did to mix my protein shakes with. But had a nice glass the other day.

Oreo cookies are what you want here, SW. Nowt better than a load of Oreos and a glass of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Oreo cookies are what you want here, SW. Nowt better than a load of Oreos and a glass of milk.
    I used to do it with chocolate chip cookies when I was a kid.
    I'd put em in the glass and mash em up.

I might do it later.