Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now I know I'm slightly obsessed by The Guardian, but in this piece, the author

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but was she the one that was suggesting 100% inheritance tax?

I dislike this idea....
    That's the badger. And that wasn't even the stupidest thing she's come up with. She actually wrote something a few weeks ago that started 'I'm not defending Stalin, but...'

No sentence that starts like that is going to have a happy ending, is it?

To be fair, though, she's quite attractive in a sort of big-eyed 'lights on but no-one's home' sort of way.
    Last edited by Burney; 10-26-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's the badger. And that wasn't even the stupidest thing she's come up with.

To be fair, though, she's quite attractive in a sort of big-eyed 'lights on but no-one's home' sort of way.
    Yes, although her picture is intensely irritating. what is that look on her face?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, although her picture is intensely irritating. what is that look on her face?
    All Guardian columnists have to look like that. It's so we know they're concerned and angry about tories and stuff.

The only ones who are allowed to smile are the snidey 'humourists' and even they are only allowed to smile in the manner of someone trying to quietly sneak out a fart. Marina Hyde is a prime example of this.