Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hang abouts! If we win our two games in hand on Liverpool we're back in the top four

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Well, quite. People have been asking for it for years, often without realising. Now, at this point, what difference does it make.
    It's unnatural. Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, and so on.

They were already allowed to engage in a legal partnership. Giving sodomites equal rights with normal people will do nothing less than encourage our children to engage in these bestial acts.

When Russian tanks are disembarking at Dover and our brave soldiers are all busy sucking each others dicks, we'll realise our mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

They were already allowed to engage in a legal partnership. Giving sodomites equal rights with normal people will do nothing less than encourage our children to engage in these bestial acts.

When Russian tanks are disembarking at Dover and our brave soldiers are all busy sucking each others dicks, we'll realise our mistake.
    This thread is too long I can't work out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    This thread is too long I can't work out what's going on.
    We've gone from Arsenal's prospects of making the top four to Sir C's gay uniform fetish.

Do keep up!

That's the point; there *aren't* any children. Anyway, not enough. And if there's not going to be any kids, what difference does it make if your wife (or husband, I suppose) is a man or a woman or even your pet baboon.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's the point; there *aren't* any children. Anyway, not enough. And if there's not going to be any kids, what difference does it make if your wife (or husband, I suppose) is a man or a woman or even your pet baboon.
    So what you're saying is that Sir C and I (both of whom are in marriages without children) might as well be homos?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So what you're saying is that Sir C and I (both of whom are in marriages without children) might as well be homos?
    His suggestion that we factor in baboons is not very helpful given that is how the very bad Aids began in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    His suggestion that we factor in baboons is not very helpful given that is how the very bad Aids began in the first place.
    Be that as it may, sw, any man prepared to try and fùck a baboon has my sincere admiration. Vicious things they are. With bloody great teeth.

Well, as I say, aside from a measure of squeamishness at bedtime, what difference would it make. Jeeves and Wooster, Holmes and Watson, even Higgins and Pickering, of course. There's nothing wrong with it, is there.

Call it "chums".
    Last edited by redgunamo; 04-06-2017 at 11:22 AM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

We all have doubts about you both already
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

All the rage in Ireland now.

Poofs, avocado and Gin. Quite the heady mix.