Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: England could have a decent route to the semi finals if the other groups stay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Clearly...

Columbia were in fact my pre-tournament surprise pick pick while one cannot have watched Croatia the other night and not come away impressed.
    Of course, with Columbia, There's always the added value that the home coming will result in one of the Medellin death squads becoming engaged if any of the players seriously f*ck up.
    That's quite the incentive to literally die for the cause.
    Last edited by 7sisters; 06-25-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Of course, with Columbia, There's always the added value that the home coming will result in one of the Medellin death squads becoming engaged if any of the players seriously f*ck up.
    Do we have Ospina insured against this sort of thing? We won't be able to sell him to a Turkish side if he's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I believe the chap who was sent off in their 1st match, has already received death threats.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I believe the chap who was sent off in their 1st match, has already received death threats.
    No harm as long as they remain only threats.

No harm as long as they remain only threats.
    So if I phone your wife tonight and threaten to kill her, you'll be fine with that just so long as I don't *actually* kill her?

What a liberal-minded fellow you are, sw.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So if I phone your wife tonight and threaten to kill her, you'll be fine with that just so long as I don't *actually* kill her?

What a liberal-minded fellow you are, sw.
    Why do you want to kill my wife?

Any such calls received tonight and you can be 100% sure I will be providing your details, including the above email, to all concerned parties.

Ftr death threats in football are almost de rigueur in this day and age.

Why do you want to kill my wife?

Any such calls received tonight and you can be 100% sure I will be providing your details, including the above email, to all concerned parties.

Ftr death threats in football are almost de rigueur in this day and age.
    I'm sure your wife is a lovely lady and I wouldn't dream of harming a hair on her head. However, you said threats were fine as long as they stayed as threats. I was wondering if this principle applied across the board, is all.

Hang on, though...are you saying you hold my details and are proposing to pass them onto a third party without permission?

The GDPR police will be kicking your door down very soon, my friend.

I'm sure your wife is a lovely lady and I wouldn't dream of harming a hair on her head. However, you said threats were fine as long as they stayed as threats. I was wondering if this principle applied across the board, is all.

Hang on, though...are you saying you hold my details and are proposing to pass them onto a third party without permission?

He would have a legal basis for this action - Vital Interests, as in the possible saving of a life.

I'm pretty sure he admitted she's a welsher.