Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Old*******swimb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why does one stop sleeping when one becomes old? I'm in bed by 10 every evening but then I'm awake before 5. I mean wide awake, bouncing around the walls awake. Obviously I have to get up for a gypsy's, and then - that's it, I'm up. So I've got 4 hours to kill before work. Sometimes I do a 5k run and then go for a 5 mile walk.

By 10 a.m. I'm shattered

How're your diurnal rhythms working out for you?
    I've found that by having the last drink before 9, invariably means I can forego the small hours slash. I don't usually hit the hay until gone 11 but usually stir just after 7. That, or the dog makes it quite plain he needs his garden visit.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I've found that by having the last drink before 9, invariably means I can forego the small hours slash. I don't usually hit the hay until gone 11 but usually stir just after 7. That, or the dog makes it quite plain he needs his garden visit.
    You have your last drink at 9, but don't go to bed until 11?

What on earth do you do for those two hours?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Hmm, but that's hours without a drink, surely you become dehydrated, or worse, reality breaks through?