Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wd The Govt and the property developers that have just made 68 flats available in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Imagine wanting to go for a quick workout and swim in facilities you paid £3m for, only to find a bunch of families and their kids having a splash around and generally wrecking ****. I'd be fuming.
    Not to mention all the angry Allans you're going to be surrounded by, bgm.

They'll soon be wishing they'd voted Tory the other week as God intended imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not to mention all the angry Allans you're going to be surrounded by, bgm.

They'll soon be wishing they'd voted Tory the other week as God intended imo.
    Without wishing to stereotype people, i have lived in council blocks among the allans and they're not the best of neighbours. They're very noisy at night (especially during Ramadan), they spit everywhere, and the food they cook absolutely stinks the place out.

Without wishing to stereotype people, i have lived in council blocks among the allans and they're not the best of neighbours. They're very noisy at night (especially during Ramadan), they spit everywhere, and the food they cook absolutely stinks the place out.
    At least they're unlikely to stab you or blow you up when you're in amongst them. The spit doesn't sound good, though.

Still enjoying Sweden?

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    Still enjoying Sweden?
    I love the country. A section of the populous and the politicians not so much. Also the weather is ****. It's midsommar this week, a time when we should be having a barbecue and eating outside. It's ****ing 14'C

I love the country. A section of the populous and the politicians not so much. Also the weather is ****. It's midsommar this week, a time when we should be having a barbecue and eating outside. It's ****ing 14'C
    I was shocked coming to London. Compared to Scandinavia this has been like a vacation in a tropical climate. The girls here are right minging, though. Mind you, that might be a reflection of the ****e neighbourhood I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    I was shocked coming to London. Compared to Scandinavia this has been like a vacation in a tropical climate. The girls here are right minging, though. Mind you, that might be a reflection of the ****e neighbourhood I'm in.
    Do you live up north? Northern women tend to be quite flabby and pasty, in my limited experience of the breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you live up north? Northern women tend to be quite flabby and pasty, in my limited experience of the breed.
    I shall be sure to let my wife know your feelings on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I found a place in Bethnal Green because I work in Shoreditch. It's a bedbug-infested lille room in a dilapidated ****hole of an apartment block, but it's overlooking Victoria Park and the hippies on houseboats on the canal, so can't find much reason to complain*.

*I am, of course, aware that it would be a living nightmare for you

I complained about my neighbours and their constant barbecue (it is literally all day, every day) and because I mentioned the smell of the food a policeman has suggested that it may be considered a racist comment.