Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: As happy as I am that we won a game I am afraid I feel I have to point out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Fatter than Hendon Gooner?
    Who he? Never saw the chap. Proper lard bucket was he?

Who was the nasty bet-welcher who worked for Mothercare. Jew fella. Called me a mensch for sticking up for jews, then wished me dead for defending Wenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who he? Never saw the chap. Proper lard bucket was he?

Who was the nasty bet-welcher who worked for Mothercare. Jew fella. Called me a mensch for sticking up for jews, then wished me dead for defending Wenger.
    I don't recall exactly what our beef was, but it got particularly bad when he unilaterally invited his f*cking 12-year old nephew to an Awimb 5-a-side match that I'd organised.

Anyway, we met at the pitches and immediately started piling into each other. Clawet everywhere.

Only joking, we exchanged awkard bantz and then played a perfectly amicable game of highly mediocre football together.

I don't recall exactly what our beef was, but it got particularly bad when he unilaterally invited his f*cking 12-year old nephew to an Awimb 5-a-side match that I'd organised.

Anyway, we met at the pitches and immediately started piling into each other. Clawet everywhere.

Only joking, we exchanged awkard bantz and then played a perfectly amicable game of highly mediocre football together.
    His "12 year-old nephew", eh?

Nonce.

Who? The fat bástard or the Mothercare jew?

Who? The fat bástard or the Mothercare jew?
    The Mothercare Jew sounds like a gangster or a superhero.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You remember the fellow. Remarkably vicious vocabulary. Had a bet about something with Ian Harvey - the forfiet being he would have to wear a Spurs shirt - lost - welched. You remember?

You remember the fellow. Remarkably vicious vocabulary. Had a bet about something with Ian Harvey - the forfiet being he would have to wear a Spurs shirt - lost - welched. You remember?
    Oh, yes. I think la and his remarkably intact memory are correct - Gilbert Silva.

Oh, yes. I think la and his remarkably intact memory are correct - Gilbert Silva.
    Jesus, look how my fingers created the word 'forfeit' there.

Superhero - that would be brilliant. Will sell a lot when Jeremy becomes PM on Friday