Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So I checked out Ed Sheeran last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No.... I will tell you what it is. Its this ****ing triangle they put round the stage at every big gig.

Bruce only sees those sad *******s who sleep outside the stadium for three days just to get down the front. He plays to them. The hardcore, the worryingly obsessed. He then slings in a few hits for the casual fans and what gets left out is a large chunk of his best work.
    Perhaps you ought to correspond with him on the question of his set lists, p? Tell him he's doing it all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Perhaps you ought to correspond with him on the question of his set lists, p? Tell him he's doing it all wrong.
    He could definitely do with some advice, given that he has spent the last 40 years playing live shows to empty stadia.

You'd think he'd have sussed he's doing it all wrong by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He could definitely do with some advice, given that he has spent the last 40 years playing live shows to empty stadia.

You'd think he'd have sussed he's doing it all wrong by now.
    Thick skin, clearly. I eagerly await an acoustic tour where he has no choice but to play some good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I asked him if we wouldn't mind resting 'Working on the Highway' for a couple of gigs, given that it is one of the most irritating songs ever written. Unfortunately some of the language I used could have been interpreted as 'foul and abusive'...

I have to get down the front with a sign saying 'stop playing this **** and play something good, you ****..'