Thread: 'and it's live!'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Ed Smith is at the game, I see. Still looking for a reliable opening bat
    Walcott for England?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Walcott for England?
    It was quite comforting to see that Theo is still, well, a bit shít.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It was quite comforting to see that Theo is still, well, a bit shít.
    I must admit, when he was through on goal, I relaxed immediately when I realised it was him, fully expecting him to fùck it up. I actually would have been quite put out if he'd beaten the odds and actually scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I must admit, when he was through on goal, I relaxed immediately when I realised it was him, fully expecting him to fùck it up. I actually would have been quite put out if he'd beaten the odds and actually scored.
    ****ed up and managed to hurt himself - he still has it. I must admit I was more worried when he went through than Calvert Lewin

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    ****ed up and managed to hurt himself - he still has it. I must admit I was more worried when he went through than Calvert Lewin
    How did he manage to injure his eye?

I'm not sure he did much wrong the chance, he just ran out of room. Cech was out to him pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    How did he manage to injure his eye?

I'm not sure he did much wrong the chance, he just ran out of room. Cech was out to him pretty quickly.
    He didn't score, he should have.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."